Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Debut of my new blog line

I had always thought that the most important criterion to become a blogger is to have enough patience to express things.

Many a times I had wondered how a person takes time from his daily rountine and manages to grab fancy words and give some real meaning to his thoughts.
When I take a look at the blogs I question myself "From where do people
get all these ideas...?" and I am too embarrased to say "I don't know..."
I asked my friends. They did give me some answers but that was not convincing.

Then finally I decided... I am gonna explore it all by myself and understand what does it really take to become a blogger.

And here I am, the buggy blogger with my first buggy blog :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

remember facebook status or twitter is called microblog.
patients or writing skills are not mandatory. that's good(&bad) thing..anyone with opinion can post..

if you keep at it..over time, you will find a rythm.. its like shouting,laughing out loud at the world without anyone things you are crazy... its therapy if u will..;))

Post a Comment